Friday, July 10, 2009

Baptism

 

 

 

 



These pictures are woeful at best. None the less, they are offered here as proof that I HAVE been scrapping. I actually have quite a few more pages and projects done, but my sweet oldest daughter has my camera at camp, and will not return until tomorrow. These pictures I scrapped are of my sweet third-born several years ago when she was baptised. I love that my hubby baptised her among so many caring church family members. It was a lovely day, and now is captured on a lovely scrapbook page.

This page has some of my super faves: wire work (nice and curly), tabs, machine stitching, and tags with ribbons. Obviously, the base is the beautiful picture of Em with her Daddy captured candidly. Love that!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment