Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Mini Book























This was my project for the day. Charlie bought me these awesome dies from Spellbinders and I used them to make all the pages and covers the same. I love this shape. So uber much! This is the largest of 7 nesting dies, and it's apx. 4x6". I covered a cracker box with paper and then cut the shapes out for the front and the back. The cracker box provided a thicker material for covers. Then I took more patterned paper and covered white cardstock with it before cutting the pages out. It made for sturdy pages inside the little book.

I plan to hang the book on a towel rod on a stand. It's the little kind that holds mini-towels on a bathroom counter. You know, it's shaped like a "T" to hang two towels on. 7 Gypsy's has come out with something like this at the Winter CHA, and I thought to myself, "I could just make one!"

So I did.

Of course, I don't have the towel rod yet, but I'll find one. Until then, I'll enjoy this book in progress. It's just a book of random current brain wanderings. It MIGHT mean something to me (or someone who loves me?) in ten years or so.
Posted by Picasa