Friday, January 1, 2010






One more final scripture card folder. I really took my time with the stamping of these cards. They are stamped on both sides, and ink has been rubbed around the edges of every card, front and back. I know it's kinda funny to take so much time to focus on the details, but the end result is so satisfying. Here are a few more pics following. Gotta get this one wrapped up, since it's goin' to its new home on Monday the 4th.















 

I'm actually a bit frustrated with the photo uploader since the photos I turned horizontal are still showing up here in the vertical. One day I'll figure this techy stuff all out. Until then, turn your laptop or monitor sideways. ; )

Gotta get back at it. Got another gift to make before I can do as I please in the Happy Place.