Sunday, May 9, 2010

Art Journal 2


This was fun! I love how it all came together!

You'll have to click on it to see it closer and in detail.


Charlie surprised me with a Cricut Expression for Mother's Day (okay, "shocked me" would be a better description), and here I've used it for the bird, the bird in the cage. and the "TOTALLY" with brackets. Also the swirls on the left side of the page. I added details to the large bird on the left page, and I inked the word "TOTALLY" with Tsuneko's pigment ink "coffee bean." I pulled out an old happy font with my Sizzlets "Girls are Weird" for the "INTO" part of the page. I also added white ink with a gel pen to highlight that word.

I'm totally off the 12x12 groove. I've not done anything in 12x12 in months, and I so enjoy looking back through my albums, that I want to get back into this size. I'm going to challenge myself to do that next! Bye for now!